06 May Event: Preparing Competitive Tenders for Industry and Government 2022
Are you thinking of responding to a tender? We will cover how to respond and outline the expectations involved with working with us.
This information session for ANU research, academic and professional staff provides an introduction to tendering, including finding out about tender opportunities for Category 2 and Category 3 research funding.
Whether you have used ANU Enterprise services before or not, we cover all critical steps in the tender process, including coordinating final approvals, submission and what happens next.
This presentation covers:
• How to prepare for successful bid outcomes with the Business Development team at ANU Enterprise
• The procurement process
• Preparing your CV
• Preparing your response to technical questions
• Types of tender responses
• How to find tender opportunities
• Understanding your response in a tender coordination plan
• What is contract review
• Understanding budgeting costing and pricing your services in line with ANU policy
• Risk assessment & management plans, and
• How to meet commercial expectations.
Note: Attendees that utilise our training are under no obligation to use ANU Enterprise for their bid response.
This FREE free event will be held online via Zoom
Who should attend?
This event is for academic and professional staff interested in understanding how to prepare successful tenders.
For staff with prior experience tendering or first-time participants in tendering, the presentation will cover the support available to you by ANU Enterprise. For those interested in finding out how to prepare for cross-school collaboration, ANU Enterprise will guide you on how to prepare for success.
Date and times
This event will take place on Thursday, 26th May 2022, from 3:00 to 4:00 pm.
This event is a part of a series of information sessions run by ANU Enterprise. Other events in our series you may wish to register for: